As experienced block management agents, Dedman Property Management can help you with a broad spectrum of block management issues. We have an extensive client base and manage blocks across the region. From conversions of 2/3 flats right up to purpose built developments of 60+ flats, we provide a first rate service tailored to our client.
Whether you require assistance with property inspections, insurance, ground rent administration or maintenance services, we are here to help. Due to the sometimes troublesome nature of leasehold property many freeholders choose to involve an agent.
Block management can be a challenge for any property manager. You can’t be in two places at once, which is where our services come in. You can choose our services to complement your own property management expertise, or hand over the reins to our team completely. It’s your choice.
Our personal service means we can respond to your specific requirements, creating a bespoke service that meets your needs perfectly. And, because we have years of experience we can get started with your block management right away.
Our block management services include:
- Dealing with the Freeholder’s repair and maintenance obligations
- Preparation and administration of ground rent and service charge demands
- Preparation of annual service charge budgets
- Providing annual reports of income and expenditure
- Inspections to common parts at a frequency agreed with client
- Advising on compliance with relevant leasehold obligations
- Maintaining adequate insurance policies for the client
- Advice on compliance with any statutory obligations, including notices
- Attending all AGMs and directors meetings as required
We would be delighted to tell you more about our block management services and how we can tailor our services to suit your needs. Call our friendly and helpful team today to find out more.